Monday, August 22, 2011

The God Of Small Things

If you have read the book, yes this blog is inspired by the book and is named after it.

The God Of Small Things is a great book for Arundhati Roy, taking place in India featuring Estha and Rahel a non identical twin. The book grasps their journey through life in a very exquisite manner That inspired me to look closely at the very small things in my life that actually form me as a human.

While reading the book I realized that each one of us has a god of small things lying deep down inside, and if we embrace that god we will be pure again, happy about the smallest things in life, things that we fail to notice or at times we simply overlook because they are not surrounded by a thousand volts banner flashing "I am important"!

so this blog goes for cherishing life, the greatness of it, and the small things that make it wonderful and worthwhile.

Through out my travels, My love of photography, books and quotes of the great and the world I will start my journey towards ease, towards appreciation and most of all towards serenity.

Enjoy The ride, I will try that as well ;)

From the city of the seven hills, to the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment